Smart automation for a new level of workflow efficiency
Flow Cytometry Sample Preparation System SYSMEX PS-10™
The Sysmex PS-10 Flow Cytometry sample preparation system alleviates the primary bottleneck in today’s busy clinical flow cytometry laboratory, while providing unparalleled flexibility for the creation of complex, laboratory developed tests.
Substantially Improve Laboratory Processes
- Continuous, uninterrupted sample introduction and worklist creation
- Efficient automation for high throughput operation
- Virtual elimination of operator-dependent variability
- Unmatched flexibility, allowing your existing laboratory procedures to be easily incorporated
High-capacity Smart Autosampler for Reliable and Safe Specimen Handling
- Uses standard Sysmex Hematology specimen racks.
- Up to 50 specimen tubes can be loaded at a time with additional racks loaded continuously.
- Multiple, integrated barcode readers for positive ID of samples and tube rotors eliminate operator errors.
Introducing the Sysmex® XF-1600 Flow Cytometer
Sysmex, a global leader in the disciplines of hematology, urinalysis and hemostasis and a provider of trusted automated workflow solutions, now offers scientists a unique and innovative flow cytometry system for robust data collection.
- The XF-1600 integrates a multi-laser optical layout with Sysmex’s proven fluidics design for reliable performance in a flow cytometer. Stable fluidics—even at high sample acquisition rates—ensure the system is capable of rapid data collection and analysis with high sensitivity.
- The XF-1600 also provides the option of a lower sampling rate for increased measurement precision.
Designed for increased efficiency:
- FLEXIBLE SPECIMEN HANDLING.
- RARE EVENT ANALYSIS CAPABILITY.
- RAPID DATA ACQUISITION WITHOUT LOSS OF SENSITIVITY.
- INTUITIVE SOFTWARE WITH AUTOMATED QC AND OPTIONAL OFF-LINE ANALYSIS SOLUTION.
- TOP-RATED SERVICE SYSMEX IS KNOWN FOR.
Learn about other products in the Sysmex line and flow cytometry
Preparing cell suspensions without strain. Innovative cell strainers for rapid sample preparation.
When preparing a sample it is important to obtain different cell populations with a minimum of interference.
CellTrics® provides adequate removal of debris, aggregates and artifacts, which is crucial for obtaining a homogeneous and isolated cell suspension.
Avoid wasting samples:
- CellTrics® assists in the process of filtering cell suspensions so that you obtain a purified sample without occurring many losses, preventing the material from overflowing and forming residue on the filter film.
Facilitates the sample filtering process:
- Filter large volumes without problems, 2mL of sample can be easily pipetted into CellTrics.
- There are 7 different filter diameters, each with a characteristic color, to suit your test.
Filtering with CelTrics: 3 steps and that’s it!
- 1. Prepare your cell sample as usual.
- 2. Choose the CellTrics of the color (filtering diameter) you need and fit it in a tube that can be 3mL or 15mL.
- 3. Ready! Your sample will be filtered and will be suitable for any other procedure.
- CellTrics disposable strainers are available in sterile (single-packed) and non-sterile versions.
- Seven different mesh sizes are available – 5 (upon request), 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 and 150 μm – to find the optimal diameter for your samples.
- 1 – Vertically sloped filter gauze and ventilation hole deliver an extremely high flow rate. The filter gauze is made from high-quality unifilar polyamide or polyester.
- 2. CellTrics fit safely on 3 – 15 mL tubes of different diameters thanks to two different rest areas.
- 3. 2 mL sample reservoir above the filter gauze delivers comfortable filtration of larger volumes.
FOR A MORE INFORMATION FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
EXPAND YOUR HORIZON BY MAKING THE CHANGE TO SYSMEX FLOW CYTOMETRY.
Sysmex is a reliable brand worldwide. Rely on Sysmex flow cytometry and expand your options for your research and laboratory needs.
FOR A MORE DETAILED INFORMATION FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
*Not all products are available in all countries.